Friday, September 20, 2013

Harness

I bought a Petzl Luna harness which is a women's-specific fit and miraculously its pretty comfortable. Not sure if I should have sized down but I think I'm OK especially if I've got my fleece layer pants on under my soft shell pants. I  prefer to wear it around a bit so I can get used to it, seeing as I have so many tactile issues. Its not like I can NOT wear it if its bothering me on the mountain...better get used to having it on. I wonder what my husband thought when he saw me wearing it during the day, you know, putting laundry away etc. I think he smirked as I passed him coming down the stairs.
Eventually I returned it for a Black Diamond Alpine Bod harness, since its lower profile and lighter. I've decided I like it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment